Do you speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese?
Do you want to work for a leading organisation, in a dynamic, multi-cultural environment?
Then we want to hear from you!
Hyperama plc are one of the leading importers and suppliers of Ethnic food in the UK. The company is a family business with over 30 years heritage supplying the catering trade.
From small beginnings in Nottingham in 1976, the company now operates from four depots in the Midlands – Derby, Nottingham, Peterborough and West Bromwich.
Our aim is to provide our customers with the right products at the best possible prices in order to meet their business needs. The company offers thousands of products covering all major categories from catering, grocery, licensed and soft drinks, frozen, chilled and fresh produce.
We are currently looking for the very best customer service professionals to match our customers’ expectations within a variety of roles.
The candidates will need to:
- Must speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin
- Have excellent customer service skills with an approachable manner
- Have experience of working to targets and providing feedback to management following any comments/feedback from your customers to improve services.
- Be self-motivated with strong negotiation and communication skills
- Have a flexible approach to working patterns to meet the needs of the customer base
- Have knowledge of the Chinese restaurant and fast food market with a basic product knowledge in the wholesale industry
A range of benefits is available to the successful candidates, including: a full staff benefits scheme with retail discounts, discounted products and memberships.
In addition there is also an employee assistance programme, staff discount in store, childcare voucher scheme, free uniform, NVQs and more!
Please note that our company does not hold a visa sponsorship licence, therefore we are unable to support the vacancy candidates with visas.
Please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please also state which Depot you wish to apply for